A2 Gir Cow Ghee
Why Gir Cow Ghee?
Gir Cow Milk has only beta casein of variant A2
Benefits of Gir Cow Ghee:
- Improves Digestion
- Improves Immunity
- Rich source of omega 3 fatty acids
- Rich in Beta Carotene and Vitamin A
- Good for heart
- Anti Cancer Properties.
Where does our Gir Cow Milk & Ghee comes from:
We run a Veda Paathshala, and have a Gaushala as a part of it. Our cow milk comes from our own cows, not vendors. These are freely grazing cows , feed on grass grown on our own fields, no fertilizers or insecticides are used on our farm as a part of Ahimsa ethics on paathshala premises . Our Calf gets half , with two teats reserved for their drinking.
Further the milk is not creamed like many ghee makers do, but curded and then churned in bilhona process traditionally followed. The buttermilk is given away to local villagers and students.
No flavour enhancer, preservative or anything except Paan and a little aushadhi is added during Ghee making.
——Vaidika Gurukulam Gaushala Ghee Has Following Features ——
- Our Cows are never artificially inseminated.
- Our Cows mix with Bulls of not same family line. Gotra separation is maintained.
- Natural semination cycles are longer when cow feels ready from previous calf birth.
- Our Calf Gets Half, two teats are reserved for the calf and milk only taken from other two.
- Our Cows are fed grass free from insecticides, pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- Quite often they are fed special treats like herbs, boiled wheat, gur (jaggery) & edible oils.
- They move freely, unlike tabelas.
- Our Cows are never sold, even old cows are taken care by us.
- Bull calfs are not sold. They are taken care and transferred to known Gaushalas for studding.
- Ghee is not made by separating cream but by Vaidika Bilhona process of curd to butter to melting butter process.
- No aggregation. Unlike tabelas and cattle farms who often aggregate milk from other farmers, no milk is mixed here.
- Our milk will never ever have buffalo or goat milk mixed because these animals are not allowed in Veda Paathshala.
- Making of Ghee is manual and butter is melted over gomaya for 6 hours at very slow burn.
- No artificial enhancement - taste or smell enhancers or colours is never added.
- A little vanaspati like turmeric, a branch of Shatavari plant, bettle leaves are added while melting butter.
- Gau Mutra or Cow Urine is NOT added or is not a part of the ghee making process. It's a false notion.